Tuesday, April 8, 2014

You Can Always Find Me In The Drift

Long time no blog. After I broke my lens I lost all motivation to update. I also really didn't like the rest of the last season of American Horror Story so I was kind of over my blog name. I've never been able to stick with blog names/usernames/email addresses/etc since I started using the internet when I was 14. My interests change too much. I've loved Pacific Rim probably a little more than is considered normal since last summer when it came out so I figured this was a good fit for now. My lens is finally being returned to me this week, but for now, here are some pictures from Nerdapalooza that I never posted of the band Under Polaris, well of Steve from Under Polaris.

IMG_4879
IMG_4797 IMG_4836
IMG_4780
IMG_4923 IMG_4915
IMG_5025
IMG_4952 IMG_5027

Since my lens will be home this week I've got a bunch of cosplay photoshoots planned with my friend Jess. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment