Saturday, December 14, 2013

Instagram Update

Here are a few recent pictures from instagram. I've been using my phone even more since I broke my lens, although I suppose I should become reacquainted with my kit lens UGH. Ok, enough complaining about my lens hahah.
IMG_4073 IMG_4055
Marty waiting patiently with his google eyes for a beggin' strip and Bruce being a weirdo in his crate.

IMG_4133 IMG_4132
Peppermint hot cocoa and my new favorite dinner. If you haven't tried the French's Crunch Time seasonings yet I totally recommend them. They're awesome on pork and chicken!

IMG_4058 IMG_4126
An outfit I put together randomly and ended up loving and a pair of shoes I've had since high school! My middle schoolers used to think I was so badass when I wore them hahaha

IMG_4109 IMG_4107
Bruce on the new dog bed I just bought for the boys and homemade wonton soup that I made from scratch! I love making wontons and dumplings.

IMG_4150 IMG_4149
My two copycat recipes that I made tonight. Panera Bread's broccoli and cheese soup and Red Lobster's cheddar bay biscuits! Both were so good!!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas!! I'm going to share some Elf on the Shelf stories soon. I've been using one with my 2nd graders and they LOVE him! I'm going to go back to my Christmas movie marathon now. So far I've watched Christmas Vacation, Love Actually, Home Alone 1 & 2, and All I Want for Christmas. Currently I'm watching Elf and then I still have The Santa Clause, Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Story (which I'll only watch on Christmas Day), Surviving Christmas, and Prancer. I love Christmas movie marathons!!

2 comments:

  1. aw, you're dogs are the cutest!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are just beyond cute, both of them, I'm so jealous

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete