Monday, November 11, 2013

Schaffer the Darklord

Schaffer plays at Nerdapalooza (rip) every year. I fell in love with him the first year that we went and now I never miss his set. I don't get fangirlish over any of the bands at Nerdapalooza. I mean hell, I usually give The Protomen shit constantly and talk to them like they were my brothers, except Ms. Gambler though because she's legit. But Schaffer? I don't know what it is about him but I get SO NERVOUS any time he comes near me. I took a picture with him once three years ago but I was so nervous I look terrible in the picture. Steven asks me about 100 times when we're there each year if I want him to ask Schaffer to take a picture with me but every time I'm like "NO, DON'T BOTHER HIM!" as if it would... Anyway thanks to my media pass again this year I got up and close to the Darkload himself for some photos. I didn't take very many because I wanted to enjoy the show, but here are a few of my favorites.



I'm pretty bummed that this year was the last Nerdapalooza. Who knows when I'll get to see Schaffer again. Hopefully he'll miss Florida and want to come back. If you've never heard of him here are some of my favorite songs by him:
There are so many more that are amazing, but I didn't want to overwhelm you with his amazingness hahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment