Monday, November 25, 2013

Hope Rides Alone

I have been taking pictures of the Protomen for five years you guys. FIVE. I currently have 15 different sets of them on Flickr, and that's just the sets I've felt like editing. I've seen them in concert over 20 times now, all because of Steven of course, but still. What I'm trying to get at is, as much as I love them, I get sick of taking pictures of them. Not their fault of course, I just get bored with my pictures. I feel like it's the same thing over and over. Last year was a little different since they did their Queen set, but that's rare. So this year, I tried something different. I stepped outside of my comfort zone. I changed my aperture from 1.4 (I usually leave it on there for concerts since it's so dark) and actually played with the light. Instead of getting beautiful bright photos like I usually do, I got muted silhouette style pictures THAT I LOVE. Then, to make them even prettier, I edited them all with Sara Lynn Paige's Reminisce actions. These might be my new favorite pictures, I hope you like them as much as me!









No comments:

Post a Comment