Saturday, November 30, 2013

Goodbye November

Yesterday I had a photoshoot on the beach. It was one of the coldest days of the year so far and it made the beach wonderful. The shoot went great but I got there a little early to take some beach pictures. You'd think that living in Florida I'm there all the time, WRONG. But when it's this beautiful outside I can't help myself.
IMG_6231
IMG_6229
IMG_6224
IMG_6215
IMG_6205
IMG_6201
IMG_6191
IMG_6189
IMG_6186
Sorry there are so many, but it was just too beautiful outside. I have to remember to head down there more often when the weather is this good.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jaclyn!! I wanted to let you know that you have won the giveaway at Happy Life Of A City Girl! Please contact me at vero.francosierra(at)gmail(dot)com so we can discuss getting you your prize! :)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete